The Copenhagen Hardware Alliance is a community for hardware technology practitioners.
What is CPHHW?
We boost the hardware technology & design ecosystem in Denmark and facilitate a stronger collaborative culture amongst practitioners working with hardware entrepreneurship.
Who are we for?
The Copenhagen Hardware Alliance is for people working with tangible products (hardware) across multiple disciplines: science, tech, design, business and governance.
At the core of the alliance are the meetups, where we gather the hardware community around sharing and feedback based on current hardware projects and topics.
If you have an idea for a meetup theme or want to co-host one, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay in touch!
Join our upcoming events. Below, you can sign up to stay up to date with news and upcoming events.
Who is behind?
Initiators & advisors:
- Simon Herzog, Director at Anglemap; Professional Programmes Manager at CIID
- Morten Wagner, Head of IdemoLab, Delta Force Technology
- Mikkel Holst, Head of Creative Growth, City of Copenhagen
- David Dizon, CPO of M-Payg
CPHHW is powered by:
- IDA, the Danish Society of Engineers
- DTU, The Technical University of Denmark
- The Danish Design Centre